Monday, March 7, 2011

Standing On The Promises

Today is my 74th birthday, so I want to make some declarations!

(1) God has never failed me!
(2) Jesus grows sweeter as the days go by.
(3) I have peace like a river, all because of Him.
(4) What a friend I have in Jesus!
(5) Holy Spirit, You are welcome in my life.
(6) Holy is the Lord God Almighty.
(7) My faith has found a resting place in Jesus.
(8) By His stripes I am healed, spirit, soul and body.
(9) I will take time to be holy.
(10) God's Word is a light to my path.
(11) Surely, goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life and I will
live in the house of the Lord forever.
(12) Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound!
(13) Great is God's faithfulness.
(14) I am a soldier of the cross.
(15) God's grace is sufficient for all my needs!
(16) How great You are!!

If you will notice, each declaratiion is a song title. I could go on and on with declarations but I will just end this blog with another song filled with declarations.

YOU ARE MY ALL IN ALL

You are my strength when I am weak, You are the treasure that I seek, You are my all in all. When I fall down You pick me up, when I am dry, You fill my cup, You are my all in all.

Taking my sin, my cross, my shame, rising again I bless Your name, You are my all in all. Seeking You as a precious jewel, Lord, to give up I'd be a fool;, You are my all in all.

Jesus, Lamb of God, Holy is Your name
!

No comments: