Friday, February 25, 2011

No Illegal Aliens

There are no illegal aliens in Heaven. the only reason anyone is there is because they are citizens. No alien can scale the "pearly gates," of the New Jerusalem, nor be good enough, nor work their way in. The only way in is to be born again of the Spirit, and be adopted into the Family of God. This gives you instant citizenshiip.

We were aliens and strangers to the Father Who holds the "Book of Life," that has all the names of the citizens of Heaven written in it. The citizens names are also written on the palm of His hand. He will know them by virtue of their being adopted into the family of God, they are His children, all because of their acceptance of Jesus' blood to cleanse their sins.

On the day I became a citizen of Heaven, I stood before the Judge of the universe, God the Father, and Jesus was at my side pleading my case. I hear Him say, "She was guilty but I have paid the price for her citizenship (redemption) and she accepted that payment and I am now her elder brother."

The Father accepted me in the Beloved. My name is in the Book! I am now a child of the King and Jesus is my elder brother and I sit with Him, in spirit,at the right hand of the Father. Jesus is preparing a new home for me, with many rooms in my new country of citizenshiip - Heaven. I won't take occupancy until the Father is ready for me, but I am homesick for my new birth country! Lord Jesus, come quickly!


SWEET BY AND BY
S.Fillmore Bennett

There's a land that is fairer than day, and by faith we can see it afar.
For the Father waits over the way, to prepare us a dwelling place there.
In the sweet by and by, we shall meet on that beautiful shore.

No comments: